Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Now the big thing about the new year is you have to eat black-eyed peas... Or that's what my mom says. If you don't you'll have bad luck for the rest of the year. (That explains my sister...) Anyway, Another thing is the (*NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS*), My top 5 is:
1. Become a better guitar player
2. Get a driving permit
3. Start School (31/2. Start Dating, yea right)
4. Get a band together
5. And I guess my last one is be nicer to Katrina........(do I have to......)

So that's my top 5 list
What's yours?
tell me, tell me, tell me. (guess who I was impersonating)
anyway I'll post later.
tomorrow I'm going to spend the day with my cousin and her friends.

bye

8 comments:

saxaphonegirl said...

my 5 resolutions are:
1. get better at my sax
2. be nicer to my sister (my moms idea also)
3. to get straight A's
4. to convert some of my friends
5. to buy a laptop

Naffel said...

You should resolve to be nicer to Katie...and feed her Katrina. Mmm, dog eats Kat. Film at 11.

Annie said...

thats number 6

Annie said...

Reagan, Please Dont Start A War! I See Her Twice A Week, And You Have Only Seen Her Afew Times Last Year. This Is Gonna Hurt Me More Than You. Lauren, Please Ignore him. Remember that he is trying to get a rise out of you.

shanna-kaye said...

my resoultion is to move back to lindale!!! i went there yesterday, and had fun hanging out at the fancher's house,but when i had to leave (much to early) i got mad, cause i don't want to live here!!!!

saxaphonegirl said...

who in the world is naffel?

Annie said...

To Shanna- kaye part 1:
you want to leave??? (sad voice)

To Shanna- kaye part 2:
Naffel is zoe and jasons dad.

Annie said...

Maybe It Is You Who Is Madly In Love With Her. Ha, What Do You Say Now