Monday, January 30, 2006

Ok, I have big news today!

We (me, mom, katrina) are leaving and going to Illinois tomorrow(tues). One of my mom's black belt friends(bobby) died 2 days ago, and we are going to his funeral. After about a week, mom and katrina will be coming home, I am going to stay until after March.... I won't be able to post as much as I have been, or check my email, so if you need to talk to me than you can call me. (I haven't told Lauren yet so i'm waiting for a reaction)
Talk to Yale later,

DARTH BLUEJAY

11 comments:

Annie said...

Take a chill pill, i won't change. Promise. u can still call me for advice, if i get home sick than I can just fly home. no problem. and as you can tell, I still can get to a computer, and reagan, yes I am the only one who understands stuff, I will always drink coke with no ice, dont worry, and I will say ya'll alot here to freak someone out, and yes I will miss the singing.... alot.....and don't worry about the phantom of the opera stuff, i'll be back by april.

Annie said...

you know, if people didn't read what lauren wrote, than they might be glad i'm not in texas anymore.

(p.s. to: Lauren, you should call derek)

Annie said...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! don't tell everyone......

Naffel said...

Big Boss Texan is my hero.

Annie said...

big boss texan is reagan

Naffel said...

You think I don't know who my hero is?

Annie said...

i was just making sure that you know who your hero is.

Annie said...

I will not pay you, i get your comments/advice for free. Because IT IS MY BLOG!!!

Annie said...

i could just not talk to you anymore. Who here agrees.

Anonymous said...

I

Annie said...

I think that would have made a better impact if the big words were spelled right....